- Online Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Express Phone Banking
- Visa Debit Card
- ATM Card
- UltraSF ATM Network
- Wire Transfers
- Cashiers Checks
- Safe Deposit Box
Online Banking and Online Bill Payment
Online Banking and Online Bill Payment, free with all checking accounts, allows you to:
- access your accounts
- transfer money between accounts
- view check images
- pay bills online
- download transactions into personal finance programs such as Microsoft Money, Quicken, and Quickbooks
For more information on Online Banking see our Online Banking Q&A.
For more information on Online Bill Payment see our Online Bill Payment Q&A.
If you have any questions, or want help getting started, feel free to contact one of our personal bankers.
If you have a mobile device, you have a mobile bank. Take us everywhere you go. Check balances, transfer funds, and more - all from the convenience of your device.
Save time and add complete ease with mobile banking.
Instructions for Mobile Banking
Express Phone Banking
Express Banking is a 24-hour touch-tone banking service that gives you instant access to your account information.
Use Express Banking to:
- get account balances
- check on recent transactions
- learn how much interest your account has earned
- track the status of specific checks
- transfer funds from one account to another
How to Use It
(1) Contact your local First State Bank to acquire your Secure Access Code.
(2) Call (620) 285-3728 or our toll free number of (800) 411-3641, and follow the voice instructions.
Visa Debit Card
A fast, convenient, and safe way to pay; the Visa Debit Card is available FREE with any First State Bank Checking Account. Your Visa Debit Card also serves as your ATM Card.
A Visa Debit Card looks like a credit card but acts like a check. The purchase amount is deducted from your checking account. A Visa Debit Card provides you with the following advantages:
- More convenient than writing checks and safer than carrying cash.
- Accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide; accepted anywhere Visa is accepted.
- No need to use your PIN—just sign as you would for any Visa card.
- Visa Debit Card purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account, so there’s no interest to pay.
- You can feel confident using your Visa Debit Card because it provides multiple layers of security. Visa's Zero Liability Policy means you're protected against unauthorized use, so you won't have to pay for fraudulent purchases.
- First State Bank provides an additional layer of protection with our Falcon Fraud Protection.
ATM Card & UltraSF ATM Network
The ATM Card is available free with any First State Bank & Trust Co. Checking or Savings Account. If you have a Visa Debit Card, it also serves as an ATM Card.
You can use your ATM card to get cash at ATM’s worldwide. You can also check your balances and transfer funds between accounts.
For your convenience, First State Bank & Trust Co. is affiliated with the UltraSF ATM network. With hundreds of ATM locations across the Midwest, you have greater access to your account. Additionally, when you use your debit or credit card at any UltraSF ATM, you'll benefit from free withdrawals and balance transfers. For a listing of Ultra SF locations visit www.ultrasfatms.com.
UltraSF ATM's - ultrasfatms.com
- 116 W 6th, Drive-thru on East Side ● 24 hours/day
- 423 Main St ● Inside Dillons Store
- 906 E 1st, Drive-thru on West Side ● 24 hours/day
Overland Park, Kansas
Easily move funds between banks, with same day availability, with our fast and convenient Wire Transfer Service.
First State Bank & Trust Co. Routing Number: 101101992
First State Bank & Trust Company provides Cashier’s Checks to our customers. This product provides security and confidence to the payee because the funds are backed up by the Bank. Generally, Cashier’s Checks are used to cover larger amounts.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe Deposit Boxes are available in varying sizes at both the Larned and the Pratt locations. Contact us for size availability and prices.